It took me a long time to get here.
I ended a major chapter in my life when I turned 50. It was the typical story of a woman who lived her life as a character in a lot of other people's stories. Then at 50 I started writing a new chapter. I started to ask myself, "What do I want?" It took an empty nest, financial challenges and cancer to really get my creative juices going! Life as it was and had been came to a crashing end.
You don't need a crisis to end things for you.
If you are ready for something new, let's talk about where you are and what is involved in ending this chapter in your life well so you can move forward. We can identify what's not working and what you need to let go of so that you can move forward. Endings can be challenging but they can be done well. You can have good closure on a chapter in your life. Honour it and say goodbye with gratitude for what you learned.
I teach about the things that are important to me:
- Managing Expectations
- Living Truthfully
- Integrating Life and Work
THE OFFICIAL BIO
I prefer using the term learning catalyst to describe my work in learning & organizational development. I have worked globally helping organizations strengthen their performance by developing talent and getting clear on their organizational values and strategy. I am a systems thinker who believes the best way to facilitate change is to understand the whole picture.
- Over 20 years experience in some of Canada’s top organizations
- MA in Leadership
- Certified MBTI practitioner
- Certifed to deliver in-house programs by: Achieve Global, Michael Bungay-Stanier, and Eagle’s Flight
- Previous Clients include: Air Canada, Shoppers Drug Mart, Rotman College, St. Michael’s Hospital, World Vision and Opportunity International, to name a few.
If you want to know more about me - the credentials and testimonials are here.